Premium Season Subscribers* receive the BEST seats and the following exclusive perks:
- Exclusive entrance at Keller Auditrium for subscription shows
- Receive your tickets before all other Season Subscribers
- Invitations to special events
- Access to the Broadway Concierge Hotline in New York
- Plus all the benefits listed below
All Season Subscribers receive the following benefits:
- Payment Plan — pay ½ now and ½ in June. Some restrictions apply.
- Guarantee your same great seats, show after show
- Discounts on additional tickets for select shows and performances
- Advance opportunity to purchase additional tickets to any show in the season
- Advance opportunity to purchase tickets to any Encore Engagement Extra
- Easy and FREE ticket exchanges
- FREE lost ticket replacement
- Preferred priority seating
- City to city exchange privileges
- Special offers from restaurant and hotel partners
- Email updates so you always have the inside track on what's going on
Order Additional Tickets
Lost Ticket Insurance
To report lost or stolen tickets, please call the Portland Opera Box Office at 503-241-1802, M-F, 9am-5pm.
Simply give us advance notice and we will have replacement tickets waiting for you at Keller Auditorium.
Americans with Disabilities
Wheelchair seating is available at Keller Auditorium, and can be purchased through the Portland Opera Box Office. Headsets for the hearing impaired are available at the coat check lobby. Select shows have American Sign Language-interpreted performances – please call 503-241-1802 or email the Portland Opera Box Office for more information.
We're here to make sure your Broadway Across America experience is the best that it can be. When your schedule makes it difficult to attend your show date, we're standing by to solve the problem!
Subscribers have the privilege of being able to exchange their season tickets for another performance of the same show. We make every effort to exchange your tickets for comparable seating. However, comparable seating is not guaranteed. Exchanges are made using the best available seating.
Season tickets must be exchanged no later than two business days prior to the performance date you are moving into and out of, whichever comes first. Your first exchange per show is free. After that there is a $5.00 per ticket per exchange fee. Additional single ticket purchases can be exchanged for a $10 per ticket fee.
For best seating, it’s a good idea to exchange your tickets before the show goes on sale to the public (usually six to eight weeks before the opening night). Tickets can be exchanged in three ways:
Mail your tickets, along with your first and second choice of performance requested and a daytime telephone number in case we have questions to:
US Bank Broadway Across America Portland
Attn: Box Office
211 SE Caruthers St.
Portland, OR 97214
Stop by the Portland Opera Box Office, Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm.
You must bring your tickets in person no later than two business days before your scheduled performance or the performance you are requesting, whichever comes first.
You may exchange tickets to another performance of the same production over the phone. Here are the simple steps of a Phone Exchange:
- Call the Subscriber Hotline at 503-241-1802 or 1-866-739-6737. Have your tickets in front of you. We cannot exchange your tickets unless you have them at the time of your call.
- Tell the representative you want to make a Season Ticket Phone Exchange. You must have your tickets in front of you when calling to supply information on the ticket to complete the exchange.
- Have a new date and time in mind for your new performance. It’s also good to have a second choice in mind should your first choice not have desirable seat locations available. You can find the dates and times for all shows on page 15 of your subscriber handbook.
- When exchanging from a lower to a higher-priced performance, the price difference must be collected when processing the exchange. Have your credit card ready as we can only accept credit card payments for phone exchanges. Refunds are not offered when exchanging from a higher to a lower-priced performance or seating location. No cash refunds will be made.
- Once your new tickets are secured and your exchange is finalized, your current tickets are no longer valid and MUST be destroyed. Your old seats will be sold to another patron, but we need to minimize the chance of duplicate tickets circulating.
To enhance your theatre-going experience, the following restaurants and hotel have designed exclusive discount offers specifically for US Bank Broadway Across America Portland Season Ticket Holders. Looking for a great meal before or after a performance? Simply "pick" one of these highly regarded restaurants - all conveniently located downtown - and present a Broadway Picks coupon to your server to redeem the special dining offer. (See you Subscriber Handbook for details.) Spending the night in dowtown Portland? When you call our hotel partner, don't forget to mention you are a Broadway Subscriber inquiring about the promotional room rates.
The Paramount Hotel
808 Sw Taylor at Park Ave