Auditions for 2017 Season (Residency dates of February 1, 2017 – August 6, 2017)
Audition Locations and Dates
New York City
November 15 and 16, 2015 (with callbacks on November 17, 2015)
Hampton Opera Center
January 16, 2016
Pianist Provided: Yes. Pianist Fee: None.
Portland Opera is using a YAP Tracker application for all submissions. You do not need to be a paying subscriber to YAP Tracker to use the application form, although you will need an account. Guest accounts are available; please see YAP Tracker’s Website for details at www.yaptracker.com. Paper applications by mail will not be accepted.
(Please provide the following):
Completed YAP Tracker Application, including the following:
• Detailed résumé
• 4 Operatic Arias: one each in Italian, French, English, and one other language
• Non-refundable application fee of $30 paid by credit card through the YAP Tracker website
• City and/or date preference
• As this program is designed to bridge the gap between an artist’s education and professional career; ideal candidates have completed their postgraduate education and may have had some professional experience. Most applicants are between 23 to 32 years of age.
• Applications must be submitted to YAP Tracker by October 5, 2015
• Those chosen to audition will be notified by October 16, 2015. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
For additional questions you may email: email@example.com