Did you attend Portland Opera's BIG NIGHT CONCERT?

Did you attend Portland Opera's 3rd annual Big Night Concert? Tell us what you thought! What was your favorite musical selection?  What was your favorite moment of the evening? We'd love to hear about your experience at our season-opening concert!

You can also see what people are saying on Facebook and Twitter.

We read your posts with great interest and appreciation.  You won't see comments from us because this is your space to speak your mind and connect with other patrons.  Know that we are listening.  We value your feedback and always take your comments into consideration.  Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!

Comments:

We always love this evening

We always love this evening of "painless opera"!

I had a fabulous evening with

I had a fabulous evening with my fiancee. We enjoyed the food and drinks on the 1st balcony level. We met some very nice opera friends and I look forward to reconnecting with them in the future. Saturday's performance was fantastic. I loved the entire evening. As a trombonist, I loved to see the orchestra out of the pit and on stage. My hands are still sore from clapping so much. This was an evening for the record book.

Delightful evening with

Delightful evening with wonderful repertoire and fabulous singing from the resident artists, chorus, and featured singers! And for such a great cause - the film for Portland To Go was inspiring and will be sending my donation to keep this awesome program going!