GROUP TICKETS FOR ALL 2014/15
SHOWS ARE NOW ON SALE!
2014/15 SEASON | GROUP SALES BENEFITS | GROUP TICKET FAQ's
Enjoying the best that Broadway has to offer is made easy with our expert service for groups of 10 or more tickets. Whether you are entertaining clients, rewarding valued employees, hosting a fundraiser, planning a field trip or night on the town with your alumni association, or traveling with your tour group - we make ordering Broadway tickets the easiest part of arranging your next event.
GROUP SALES ORDER FORMS FOR ALL 2014/15 BROADWAY SEASON SHOWS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
Click on a show title to download the Group Sales order form:
RODGERS + HAMMERSTEIN'S CINDERELLA
GUYS AND DOLLS
I LOVE LUCY LIVE ON STAGE
THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA
Click here to review our 2014/15 Broadway Group Sales Policies.
View a seating map of the Keller auditorium here.
BENEFITS OF GROUP SALES
- Early access to Broadway blockbusters before tickets go on sale to the general public!
- Personalized service — split your group into different seating areas, add tickets, and get the latest information about hot new shows coming to Portland.
- Most shows offer a discounted rate for groups on select performances — student, senior, military and groups of 40+ tickets may qualify for additional discounts!
- Reserve tickets with only a 25% deposit (final payment deadlines vary based on show).
- No surprises! Prices already include all applicable fees.
- Information on special events like pre- or post-show receptions, backstage tours, Chat Backs with cast members, and fundraisers available upon request.
* Please note that THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA and WICKED require a minimum purchase of 15 tickets to qualify for Group Sales.
Contact Broadway Group Sales today!
In Person (please call ahead to schedule an appointment):
The Hampton Opera Center
211 SE Caruthers St
Portland, Oregon 97214