Did you, or your family, attend a performance of Portland Opera To Go's HANSEL AND GRETEL?

If you had a chance to see Portland Opera To Go's Hansel and Gretel, we'd love to hear what you thought of the performance.

We read your posts with great interest and appreciation.  You won't see us comment on your reviews because this is your space to speak your mind and connect with other patrons.  Know that we are listening.  We value your feedback and always take your comments into consideration.  Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!

Comments:

Last year when the Portland

Last year when the Portland Opera produced Hansel and Gretel I wanted to bring Alex my son. After much consideration, I decided he was not old enough to go to an opera production, especially since he can’t sit still for a 90 minute movie yet.But my experience for Opera is awesome.

Our boys (6 and 4) loved

Our boys (6 and 4) loved today's performances. Thank you for an amazing experience - if you're interested, I blogged about it here: http://uponthetightrope.blogspot.com/

Just beautiful, sooo moving,

Just beautiful, sooo moving, and great witch....what a switch!!